Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday

Sadly, tonight I have nothing to share, except that I am exhausted! I've worked 50 hours this week, and I am getting up early to go back and do it again tomorrow.... Loving the overtime, loving the work, and loving the co-workers. But man, is this exhausting! The good news is that we are making progress, slowly but surely. Tomorrow, hopefully, Coco and I will be caught up on all of the Stat/Urgent requests, and get through processing the larger requests for records that we have had to set aside.... Man this is nuts! It is great to see progress everyday, though, and have positive feedback from our supervisors.

I will say this, though. One of the women who is doing phones is not happy about it. She hates it, I think. And I think she is about fed up with it, based on her attitude this week. I'm praying for her. She is very nice, very polite and kind. She's smart, and knows her stuff. But she's not enjoying being a "go-between" between the processors and the requestors. This is the hardest time right now, this transition. I am praying that the Lord would provide her with a new strength, and that those whom she struggles with would have an ear to hear her out and respect her frustration, and the team would come alongside her and help her. Thank You Lord Jesus for all these things.

Good night, readers. Looking forward to morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment